You can exclude these orders from sending to Shipstation with a saved search that determines the orders to send.
SellerCloud is integrated with ShipStation as a Custom Store:
- In ShipStation, go to Connect a Selling Channel > click Custom Store from the list of options:
- Enter the credentials required to connect to SellerCloud:
- The URL to the Custom XML Page is http://xx.ws.sellercloud.com/shipstation/. Replace the 'xx' with your server ID. For example, if your SellerCloud URL is usually https://zz.cwa.sellercloud.com, the 'zz' is your server ID.
- Username and Password should be the credentials to the SellerCloud with which you want to ship
- Most statuses can be left as-is except Paid Status, which should be set to 'InProcess':
- Open the Orders page and sync the store, and the order should come in. The Sync button is on the top right of the page to the left of the Settings button.
- Upon shipping the order, a call will be sent to SellerCloud with all pertinent data, and the order will be marked in SellerCloud as shipped. By default, the orders that ShipStation pulls from SellerCloud have a last-modified date between the start date and end date that ShipStation sent in the request. They also fit the following criteria:
- Order is Charge (or the order is set to Allow Shipping Even if Not Paid)
- DropShip status should be None
- Order Status should be InProcess
Saved searches for specific orders
If there are specific orders you want sent to Shipstation, create a saved search to select the orders to send to ShipStation:
- Create an order saved search with the filters you want used when sending orders to ShipStation.
- Add a custom setting called ShipStation Saved SearchID (click Company > Toolbox > Custom Settings)This is the saved search ID, not the search name. Please contact SellerCloud Support to check for the correct ID.
- Enter the ID of the search you want to use. When there's a search ID in that setting, that search will be used to pull the orders.
You can see the requests sent by Shipstation in the action documents on the order. If the items in the order are UNKNOWN, the order will NOT go through to ShipStation.
Integration of multiple ShipStation accounts
SellerCloud offers a way to integrate multiple ShipStation accounts. Follow these steps carefully and contact SellerCloud Support if you need help:
- Create a new SellerCloud employee for each ShipStation account you would want to link. This Employee UserName and Password will be used when setting up the custom store in ShipStation.
- Create Saved Searches for the orders you want to pull for each Shipstation Account.
- Each ShipStation account should be linked to its own company. If the accounts are not company-specific, create companies in which to keep the necessary information.
- For each ShipStation account:
- In the company created for this account, create the custom setting ShipStation Saved SearchID (requires the Client Setting Enable Custom Company Settings)
- In this setting, enter the saved search ID for the orders that are required for this account (contact SellerCloud Support for help with IDs)
- In the employee in SellerCloud who is being used in ShipStation, set the Company to the one used to pull the orders (SHOW ME WHERE)
Fields sent to ShipStation
- Shipstation OrderID and OrderNumber are both mapped to the SellerCloud OrderID
- Internal Notes contain the ShipBy date (OrderShippingPromiseDate) if one was provided by the channel
- We pass through if it is a gift order and if there is a gift message
- CustomField1 = OrderSource (and Subtype if there is one)
- CustomField2 = OrderSourceOrderID
- CustomField3 = SellerCloud CompanyName
- Shipping & Billing Address, TimeOfOrder, Shipping & Payment method, etc., are all mapped as expected
ProductInfo= Mapped as standard