Seller-Fulfilled Prime orders should only ship through SellerCloud or ShipBridge by following these instructions. You can exclude these orders from going to Shipstation by using a saved search that determines which orders to send.
SellerCloud is integrated with ShipStation as a Custom Store:
- In ShipStation, go to Connect a Selling Channel > click Custom Store from the list of options:
- Enter the credentials required to connect to SellerCloud:
- The URL to the Custom XML Page is https://xx.ws.sellercloud.com/shipstation/. Replace the 'xx' with your server ID. For example, if your SellerCloud URL is usually https://zz.cwa.sellercloud.com, the 'zz' is your server ID.
- Username and Password should be the credentials to the SellerCloud with which you want to ship
- Most statuses can be left as-is except Paid Status, which should be set to 'InProcess':
- Open the Orders page and sync the store, and the order should come in. (The Sync button is on the top right of the page to the left of the Settings button.)
Upon shipping the order, the complete tracking information will be sent to SellerCloud and the order will be marked in SellerCloud as shipped. By default, orders that ShipStation pulls from SellerCloud have a last-modified date between the start date and end date that ShipStation sent in the request, and they fit the following criteria:
- Order is Charged (or set to Allow Shipping Even if Not Paid)
- DropShip is None
- Order Status is InProcess
Saved searches for specific orders
If there are specific orders you want sent to ShipStation, create a saved search to select the orders to send to ShipStation:
- Create a saved search for orders with the filters you want to use when sending orders to ShipStation. Be sure to add the 3 filters listed in Step #4 above.
- Add a custom setting called ShipStation Saved SearchID (click Company > Toolbox > Custom Settings)This is the ID of the saved search, not the name of the saved search. Please contact SellerCloud Support to check for the correct ID.
- Enter the ID of the search you want to use. When there is a search ID in that setting, that search will be used to pull the orders.
You can see the requests sent by ShipStation in the order's action documents. If items in the order are UNKNOWN, the order will NOT go to ShipStation.
Integration of multiple ShipStation accounts
SellerCloud offers a way to integrate multiple ShipStation accounts. Follow these exact steps and contact SellerCloud Support if you need help:
- Create a new SellerCloud employee for each ShipStation account you want to link. This Employee UserName and Password will be used when setting up the custom store in ShipStation.
- Create saved searches for orders you want to pull for each Shipstation account.
- Each ShipStation account should be linked to its own company. If accounts are not company-specific, create companies in which to keep the necessary information.
- For each ShipStation account:
- In the company created for this account, create the custom setting ShipStation Saved SearchID (requires the Client Setting Enable Custom Company Settings)
- In this setting, enter the saved search ID for the orders that are required for this account (contact SellerCloud Support for help with IDs)
- In the employee in SellerCloud who is being used in ShipStation, set the Company to the one used to pull the orders (Show Me Where)
Fields sent to ShipStation
- Shipstation OrderID and OrderNumber are both mapped to the SellerCloud OrderID
- Internal Notes contain the ShipBy date (OrderShippingPromiseDate) if one was provided by the channel
- We pass through if it is a gift order and there is a gift message
- CustomField1 = OrderSource (and Subtype if there is one)
- CustomField2 = OrderSourceOrderID
- CustomField3 = SellerCloud CompanyName
- Shipping & Billing Address, TimeOfOrder, Shipping & Payment method, etc., are all mapped as expected
ProductInfo= Mapped as standard