SellerCloud is integrated to ShipStation as a Custom Store.
- In Ship Station go to Connect a Selling Channel. Then, select Custom Store from the options.
- Enter the credentials needed to connect to SellerCloud. URL to Custom XML Page: http://xx.ws.sellercloud.com/shipstation/
The 'xx' can be replaced with your server id. For example if your SellerCloud URL is usually https://zz.cwa.sellercloud.com... the 'zz' is your server id.
- The Username and Password should be the credentials to SellerCloud with which you wish to ship.
- Most of the status' can be left as is besides the 'Paid Status' which should be set to 'InProcess'
- Go to the Orders page, and Sync the store, then the order should come in. The sync button can be found on the top right of the page, left of the settings button.
- Upon Shipping the order, a call will be sent to SellerCloud, with all pertinent data, and the order will be marked as shipped in SellerCloud. By default the orders which ShipStation pulls from SellerCloud, have a last modified date between the start date and end date which ShipStation send in the request. They also fit the following criteria:
- Order is Charge (or the order is set to Allow Shipping Even if Not Paid)
- DropShip status should be None
- Order Status should be InProcess
- Create an Order Saved Search with the filters you would like to be used when sending orders to ShipStation
- Create custom setting: "ShipStation Saved SearchID". (custom settings are located in your company Toolbox > Custom Settings)Note: This is the Saved Search ID, not the name of the search. Please contact SellerCloud Support in order to check for the correct ID.
- Put the search ID of the search which you would like to use in that setting.
- As long as there is a search Id in that setting, we will use that search to pull the orders.
You can see the requests sent by Shipstation in the action documents on the order.Note: IF the items in the order are UNKNOWN then the order will NOT go through to ShipStation.
Integration of Multiple ShipStation Accounts
SellerCloud offers a way to integrate multiple ShipStation accounts. Follow the steps carefully and request assistance from SellerCloud Support if necessary.
- Create a new SellerCloud Employee for each ShipStation account you would want to link.Important: This Employee UserName and Password will be used when setting up the custom store on ShipStation.
- Create Saved Searches for the orders that you'd like to pull for each Shipstation Account.
- Each ShipStation account should be linked to its own company. If the accounts are not company specific, you should create companies to keep the necessary info in.
- For each ShipStation account:
- In the company created for this account, create the custom setting: "ShipStation Saved SearchID" (this will require Client Setting Enable Custom Company Settings to be enabled)
- In this setting put the saved search ID for the orders that are required for this account. (SellerCloud support can help with getting the ID's for clients).
- On the employee in SellerCloud that is being used in Shipstation, set the companyID to the company being used to pull the orders.
Fields send to ShipStation
- Shipstation OrderID and OrderNumber are both mapped to the SellerCloud OrderID.
- Internal Notes contain the ShipBy date (OrderShippingPromiseDate) if one was provided by the channel.
- We pass through if its a gift order, and if there is a gift message.
- CustomField1 = OrderSource (and Subtype if there is one)
- CustomField2 = OrderSourceOrderID
- CustomField3 = SellerCloud CompanyName
- Shipping & Billing Address, TimeOfOrder, Shipping & Payment method etc. are all mapped as would be expected
ProductInfo = Mapped as standard.