SellerCloud is integrated to ShipStation as a Custom Store:
- In Ship Station, go to Connect a Selling Channel, then select Custom Store from the options.
- Enter the credentials needed to connect to SellerCloud. URL to Custom XML Page: http://xx.ws.sellercloud.com/shipstation/
The 'xx' can be replaced with your server id. For example, if your SellerCloud URL is usually https://zz.cwa.sellercloud.com... the 'zz' is your server id.
- Username and Password should be the credentials to SellerCloud with which you wish to ship
- Most of the status' can be left as is except he 'Paid Status' which should be set to 'InProcess'
- Go to the Orders page, and Sync the store, then the order should come in. The sync button can be found on the top right of the page, left of the settings button.
- Upon shipping the order, a call will be sent to SellerCloud with all pertinent data, and the order will be marked as shipped in SellerCloud. By default, the orders that ShipStation pulls from SellerCloud have a last modified date between the start date and end date that ShipStation sent in the request. They also fit the following criteria:
- Order is Charge (or the order is set to Allow Shipping Even if Not Paid)
- DropShip status should be None
- Order Status should be InProcess
- Create an Order Saved Search with the filters you want used when sending orders to ShipStation
- Create a custom setting: "ShipStation Saved SearchID"(custom settings are located in your company Toolbox > Custom Settings)This is the Saved Search ID, not the name of the search. Please contact SellerCloud Support to check for the correct ID.
- Put the search ID of the search you would like to use in that setting.
- If there is a search Id in that setting, that search will be used to pull the orders.
You can see the requests sent by Shipstation in the action documents on the order.If the items in the order are UNKNOWN, the order will NOT go through to ShipStation.
Integration of multiple ShipStation accounts
SellerCloud offers a way to integrate multiple ShipStation accounts. Follow the steps carefully and request help from SellerCloud Support if necessary.
- Create a new SellerCloud employee for each ShipStation account you would want to link.This Employee UserName and Password will be used when setting up the custom store on ShipStation.
- Create Saved Searches for the orders you want to pull for each Shipstation Account.
- Each ShipStation account should be linked to its own company. If the accounts are not company-specific, create companies to keep the necessary info in.
- For each ShipStation account:
- In the company created for this account, create the custom setting "ShipStation Saved SearchID" (this requires the Client Setting Enable Custom Company Settings)
- In this setting, put the saved search ID for the orders that are required for this account (SellerCloud support can help with getting the IDs for clients)
- On the employee in SellerCloud who is being used in ShipStation, set the Company to the one used to pull the orders (SHOW ME WHERE)
Fields sent to ShipStation
- Shipstation OrderID and OrderNumber are both mapped to the SellerCloud OrderID.
- Internal Notes contain the ShipBy date (OrderShippingPromiseDate) if one was provided by the channel.
- We pass through if it is a gift order and if there is a gift message.
- CustomField1 = OrderSource (and Subtype if there is one)
- CustomField2 = OrderSourceOrderID
- CustomField3 = SellerCloud CompanyName
- Shipping & Billing Address, TimeOfOrder, Shipping & Payment method etc. are all mapped as would be expected
ProductInfo= Mapped as standard.