SellerCloud is integrated to ShipStation as a Custom Store.
- In Ship Station go to Connect a Selling Channel. Then, select Custom Store from the options.
- Enter the credentials needed to connect to SellerCloud. URL to Custom XML Page: http://xx.ws.sellercloud.com/shipstation/
The 'xx' can be replaced with your server id. For example if your SellerCloud URL is usually https://zz.cwa.sellercloud.com... the 'zz' is your server id.
- The Username and Password should be the credentials to SellerCloud with which you wish to ship.
- Most of the status' can be left as is besides the 'Paid Status' which should be set to 'InProcess'
- Go to the Orders page, and Sync the store, then the order should come in. The sync button can be found on the top right of the page, left of the settings button.
- Upon Shipping the order, a call will be sent to SellerCloud, with all pertinent data, and the order will be marked as shipped in SellerCloud. By default the orders which ShipStation pulls from SellerCloud, have a last modified date between the start date and end date which ShipStation send in the request. They also fit the following criteria:
- Order is Charge (or the order is set to Allow Shipping Even if Not Paid)
- DropShip status should be None
- Order Status should be InProcess
- Create an Order Saved Search with the filters you would like to be used when sending orders to ShipStation
- Create custom setting: "ShipStation Saved SearchID". (custom settings are located in your company Toolbox > Custom Settings)
- Put the search ID of the search which you would like to use in that setting.
- As long as there is a search Id in that setting, we will use that search to pull the orders.
You can see the requests sent by Shipstation in the action documents on the order.Note: IF the items in the order are UNKNOWN then the order will NOT go through to ShipStation.