Mapping Shopify Locations to SellerCloud Warehouses
Requirement: Shopify requires tracking and inventory updates to include a location ID. Shopify locations are created in the Shopify site and their location IDs will be imported into SellerCloud.
After Shopify is integrated with SellerCloud, you must map each of these Shopify locations to a warehouse in SellerCloud. This mapping will determine which warehouse's available inventory is sent for which location, and prevents errors when updating inventory or tracking. Note that if the warehouse is unsellable and does not need to be sent to Shopify, you do not have to map the warehouse.
To map Shopify locations to your SellerCloud warehouses:
- Click Settings > Company > Toolbox > select the Channel Warehouse Mapping tool.
- In the Select Channel field, choose "Website." The page refreshes with the following:
- Local Warehouse column - Shows all warehouses in SellerCloud
- Channel Warehouse Code column - Lists all locations imported from Shopify
- Map all Shopify locations to your SellerCloud warehouses, then click Save.