Mapping Shopify Locations to SellerCloud Warehouses
Requirement: Shopify requires tracking and inventory updates to include a location ID. Shopify locations are created in the Shopify site and the location IDs will be imported into SellerCloud.
After Shopify is integrated with SellerCloud, you must map each of these Shopify locations to a warehouse in SellerCloud. This prevents errors when updating inventory or tracking.
You should map Shopify locations 1:1 with your sellable warehouses in SellerCloud. If this is not done properly, Shopify may reject inventory updates and tracking updates.
To map the Shopify locations to your SellerCloud warehouses:
- Click Settings > Company > Toolbox > select the Channel Warehouse Mapping tool.
- In the Select Channel field, choose "Website."
- Local Warehouse column - Shows all warehouses in SellerCloud
- Channel Warehouse Code column - Lists all locations imported from Shopify
- Map all Shopify locations to your SellerCloud warehouses, then click Save.