eBay International Sites
eBay has a strong presence in countries outside the US with dedicated marketplaces operating with local currency. This step-by-step guide will walk you through the process of expanding to these markets, using the UK as an example.
- Navigate Settings > Add a new Company.
- Complete the security set up.
- Select country code UK. (for example)
- Complete company profile and save.
- Open the toolbox and open eBay Settings > General Settings.
- Verify that the eBay Site is set to UK.
- Fetch a token (button at the bottom of the page)
- Do not enable Order Download. Orders from the UK site will download into the regular US company.
- Open the toolbox and click eBay Settings > eBay Listing Defaults.
- Enter the same PayPal email address as the eBay US site.
- Contact SellerCloud Support (888-315-6652 or email@example.com) to download the latest eBay UK categories and shipping methods.
- Set eBay shipping templates and descriptions.
- Create shadows of products in US company for the UK company using the Import Shadows template. Inventory > Import Product Info > Import Shadows.
- Navigate Settings > Toolbox > International Marketplace Preferences to configure currency conversion and description translation. Read more about International Marketplace Preferences here.
- If the accounts are unified (you have the same login for all accounts) enable client setting Revise eBay inventory for each company. This will send inventory/price feeds for products in all companies.