DHL eCommerce Integration
To integrate directly with DHL eCommerce:
- DHL eCommerce will provide the following credentials:
- Username (API Username)
- Client ID (API Client ID)
- Pickup (Pickup Partner Number)
- Distribution Center (Origin Distribution Center)
- Rates Credentials-Client ID and Client Secret (these are provided separately)
- In ShipBridge, click the Carriers tab > DHLeC.
- Ensure that the Request Save Path and Response Save Path are set to existing and accessible folders. Request should end with DHLeCAPI-Save, and Response is usually DHLeCAPI-Out.
- Enter the credentials provided by DHL eCommerce.
- Click Test Credentials to verify.
- Click Generate certification files.
- Completing the integration for international orders requires these extra steps:
- Create a test order.
- Click Ship and Print Labels.
- In ShipBridge, click Menu > End of Day> DHLeC.
- Click OK to proceed and generate the form.
Once done, DHL eCommerce will process the files and you will be notified when the account is active.