DHL eCommerce Integration
To integrate directly with DHL eCommerce:
- DHL eCommerce will provide the following credentials:
- Username (API Username)
- Client ID (API Client ID)
- Pickup (Pickup Partner Number)
- Distribution Center (Origin Distribution Center)
- Rates Credentials - Client ID and Client Secret (these are provided separately)
- In ShipBridge, click the Carriers tab > DHLeC.
- Ensure that the Request Save Path and Response Save Path are set to existing and accessible folders. Request should end with DHLeCAPI-Save, and Response is usually DHLeCAPI-Out.
- Enter the credentials (listed in Step #1) provided by DHL eCommerce.
- Click Test Credentials to verify.
- Click Generate certification files.
Once done, DHL eCommerce will process the files and you will be notified when the account is active.