Inventory you send to Amazon may be split into multiple shipments. Typically, Oversize packaged units will be split from Standard size items into separate shipments.(Amazon also uses the size to determine shipping charges.)
A unit with the following package weight and dimensions is Standard-Size:
- 20 lb. or less
- 18" or less on its longest side (A)
- 14" or less on its median side (B)
- 8" or less on its shortest side (C)
A unit exceeding any of these measurements is "Oversize".
In SellerCloud, the status of the package size is calculated based on the ship weight and dimensions. The status is noted in:
- Amazon properties page - in the Package size field with values "Big" and "Small".
- When adding from a PO to a FBA inbound shipment, the package size status will display in the "Add Products" window.
Read more about Amazon's package sizes here