Amazon Same-Day Delivery (TForce)
Same-Day Delivery is a shipping option that qualified Amazon sellers can offer on their listings. Same-Day Delivery is only available in select cities in the US. Amazon has contracted with TForce to pick up and deliver the Same-Day Delivery orders. Shipping labels must be purchased through the Amazon Buy Shipping tool.
Configure Seller Central for Same Day Shipping
- Sellers must qualify and enroll in the Same-Day Delivery program. Read more here.
- Sellers must migrate to the New Shipping settings and set up their shipping as explained here.
Ship Same-Day in ShipBridge
- Configure ShipBridge for Same Day shipping. This is a one-time configuration.
- In ShipBridge, Menu > Options > Carriers > Amazon.
- Enable Use Amazon.
- Enter your MWS credentials. You can take them from your Amazon Settings page. Secret Key = Marketplace Associate Key.
- Select the default Delivery Experience - Signature confirmation, etc.
- Select printer and check if thermal.
- If you have multiple companies with different Amazon accounts, use the Per Company Configuration.
- Locate the order. You can create a saved search in SellerCloud for Same Day orders and then filter by the Saved Search in ShipBridge.
- Right-click and choose Calculate Rates. This is the equivalent of "Get Eligible Services" when Shipping through Seller Central or SellerCloud.
- Find the services with the Amazon Provider in the grid: Select "TForce."
- Check the box "Will Pick Up."
- If applicable, you can modify the "delivery experience" by editing the order details (right-click on order > Edit Order > Order details.)
- Ship the order by pressing Ship and Print Labels button. This will "Buy the Label" from Amazon, and return a valid shipping label.
- You can also cancel the label. Cancelling a label will not mark the order as cancelled/refund or unshipped on Amazon; it will void the shipping label and you must generate a new one. Cancelling the label will set the order as unshipped in SellerCloud. Note! The order will still have a shipped status on Seller Central due to downstream dependencies that Amazon does not want to break as it moves to an unshipped state.
Ship Same-Day from SellerCloud
- Client Settings > Enable Generate Shipping Labels via Amazon.
- Open an order.
- Select Buy/Cancel Shipping From Amazon.
- On the following page, complete the request form: Package dimensions, weight, and Ship From Address (defaults to company address) are required.
- Press Get Eligible Services.
- On the following page, select a ship method. The Amazon rate charges appear on the right column. Note! if you configured Stamps.com in Seller Central, those services will also be available for purchase.
- Check the box "Will Pick Up."
- Press Buy Shipping. The order will be updated as Shipped with tracking in SellerCloud and in Seller Central.
- On the following page, download the shipping label.
- You can also cancel the label. Cancelling the label will not mark the order as cancelled/refund or unshipped on Amazon; it will void the shipping label and you must generate a new one. Cancelling the label will set the orders as Unshipped in SellerCloud. Note! The order will still have a shipped status on Seller Central due to downstream dependencies that Amazon does not want to break as it moves to an unshipped state.