Signing Up for New Endicia Account
If you do not have an Endicia account but would like to ship though USPS in ShipBridge, you can sign up for a new Endicia account through ShipBridge by following these steps.
- In ShipBridge, navigate to Menu > Options > Carriers > USPS.
- Select the option "Use Endicia Label Server". This will cause the fields to appear on the page.
- Select the link in "To signup for an Endicia API account with ShipBridge, click here". This will open a pop-out window.
- In this window, please fill out all of your company, credential, and credit card information.
- By default, the setting "Use SellerCloud's Discounted Rates" will be selected. This will give you less expensive rates than the standard USPS rates. However, if you have custom rates already negotiated with Endicia, you can select the option "Use Custom Rates", and enter the information there that they have provided you.
Once this is complete and submitted, the credential should autopopulate into the settings page in ShipBridge.