Sell on Google Shopping Actions Overview
SellerCloud's Google Shopping Actions integration enables you to market your products across multiple Google platforms to drive shopper discovery and action - everywhere that they shop. Hundreds of retailers and brands are currently living on Shopping Actions, with the list ever-growing. Shopping Actions is a pay-per-sale model with merchant payment only required when a sale actually takes place!
With Shopping Actions seller integration, you maximize your product presence and give your consumers a frictionless shopping and checkout experience - across Google Search, Google Express, and the Google Assistant - using a shareable shopping list, universal shopping cart, and instant checkout with saved payment credentials.
With Shopping Actions, shoppers can instantly connect with your products in the exact moment they’re looking for them on these integrated Google platforms:
- Assistant - With voice shopping now on 500+ million devices worldwide, it’s easy for your consumers to shop by just speaking to their Assistant or Google Home device
- Search - So many people search Google each day, making it the first place shoppers go to discover a new retailer or brand, so help them find and buy your products
- Express - Increase your consumer loyalty and repeat orders with a unified checkout, free delivery with minimums, and no membership required
- Google.com/Shopping - Use a single Google-hosted omni-platform shopping cart
As a Shopping Actions seller, listing your products is simple and straightforward, with inventory availability and pricing managed through SellerCloud. SellerCloud will also manage and process Shopping Actions orders, including their shipping and packing slips. All fees are retrieved to ensure fully accurate profit and loss (P&L) on your orders.
You can register to sell on Google Actions here.
Google Shopping Actions features include:
- Inventory Management
- Product Posting
- Automatic Download of Shopping Actions Orders Into SellerCloud
- Automatic Tracking Upload from SellerCloud to Shopping Actions
- Free Shipping Templates
- Posting Orders to QuickBridge
- Integration with ShipBridge
- Auto-Renewal of Item Postings (coming soon)
- Active Listing Report
- Returns Downloads and RMA Management
- Settlement Report (coming soon)
- Product Pricing Updates
- Order Cancellations
To participate in Shopping Actions, you must first register key information about your business and products in its Merchant Center. This requires:
- Setting up a Merchant Center account.
- After your company has been fully onboarded by Google with Shopping Actions, you can set up your Google Shopping Actions account in SellerCloud.