Asendia Account Integration
After signing up with Asendia USA, follow the steps below to integrate and print Asendia labels from ShipBridge. The integration includes printing test labels for approval.
- Customer or SellerCloud Support Rep. will receive the services from Asendia that need to be enabled & disabled for international service.
- In ShipBridge navigate Menu > Customize Interface > Shipping Service Tab. See image01 below.
- Select the services that are enabled on your Asendia account. See image02 below.
- When you are ready to print labels to send to Asendia for approval go to Menu > Options > Intl Consolidator.
- Select "Asendia" from the dropdown and enter the values in the blank fields: See image03 below.
- Username & Password - This is the customer login credentials to the Asendia FTP.
- Account Number - Account number assigned by Asendia USA.
- Company Name - Name of company contracted to Asendia USA.
- Registration Number - For some specific services and/or countries, a registration number may be required. Normally this field is not needed.
- Facility - Which facility you will be shipping to: ORD/ LAX/PHL (default).
- IPA Range - Range of Tracking numbers for IPA. The ranges are supplied by Asendia and must be updated as needed.