Asendia Account Integration
After signing up with Asendia USA, follow the steps below to integrate and print Asendia labels from ShipBridge. Integration includes printing test labels for approval.
- The customer or SellerCloud Support representative will receive the services from Asendia that must be enabled and for international service.
- In ShipBridge, click Menu > Customize Interface > Shipping Service tab. See Image 1.
- Select the services that are enabled on your Asendia account. See Image 2.
- When ready to print labels to send to Asendia for approval, go to Menu > Options > Carriers > Intl Consolidator.
- Select "Asendia" from the dropdown and enter the values in the blank fields (see Image 3):
- Username and Password - customer login credentials to the Asendia FTP
- Account Number - account number assigned by Asendia USA
- Company Name - name of company contracted to Asendia USA
- Registration Number - for some specific services and/or countries, a registration number may be required (typically not needed)
- Facility - facility you will be shipping to: ORD/ LAX/PHL (default)
- IPA Range - range of tracking numbers for IPA (Asendia supplies the ranges, which must be updated as needed)
- Configure the label printer for Asendia services. Learn more here.
- After shipping and printing labels, submit a Manifest/E.O.D. for approval.
- Open Menu > End of Day > click on Asendia to see window that shows date and the number of items (labels). See Image 4.
- Click Close Out and Upload. The EOD will be sent to Asendia FTP site for approval.
- Upon approval, print labels by selecting the Asendia service in the order row.