Wholesale customers can be managed under the Customers tab. Locate the customer and configure the following settings.
- Mark customer as Wholesale Customer - to auto mark orders from the customer as wholesale.
- Allow Shipping unpaid orders - to allow order to be shipped without payment, as wholesale customer pay periodically.
- Tax exempt - Mark as tax exempt to prevent applying tax from local order.
- Configure wholesale pricing options - Per product, pricing calculations, discounts, shipping totals.
- Configure credit terms and limits.
- Configure default shipping options.
- Track Orders - Wholesale orders can be filtered on the Manage Orders grid. Orders are also saved on the customer level.
- Per Customer Invoice Selection - Invoices can be created for specific customers through an invoice plugin.
- Allow Wholesale orders to ship without payment - per customer
- Profit and Loss - Client Setting - Consider WholeSale Order as Paid when calculating P&L
- Client Setting - Default WholeSale Warehouse when creating new order - sets the warehouse from which to deduct inventory when creating wholesale orders.
- Client Setting - Allow to create over Credit Limit WholeSale orders.
- Client Setting - Stop Calculating Taxes for WholeSale orders.
- Client Setting - Consider item Cost Rebates for Wholesale Customers.
- Client Setting - Enable Wholesale Options in Manage Orders Action Menu - Adds the actions - Set As Quote, Add to Credit Memo, Generate Statement of Accounts
- Apply payment to wholesale orders in bulk - Receive check payment to be applied to multiple orders.
- Import orders - Import wholesale orders with file upload.
- Wholesale Price - Set a default wholesale price. Also create per-customer pricing and discounts.
- Require Wholesale price to be greater than set percentage of Site Cost - Client setting Validate Selling Price is greater than ________
- Display Wholesale Price in Manage Inventory