Amazon may limit listing certain products to approved merchants. To ensure compliance, you can prevent accidental posting of restricted products with the Blocked ASINs feature.
- Navigate Settings > Blocked ASINs. This is a client-wide setting across all companies.
- Enter the ASIN (not the ProductID) and press Block ASIN.
- Download the template, populate and import to bulk add multiple blocked ASINs.
- When attempting to post a blocked ASIN, the following error message will display and the item will not list:
- To remove an ASIN from the block list, select the ASIN on the grid and select Remove From List on action menu. Press Go.