Sears Account Integration
- Setting up the API to connect to your Sears account
- Importing Sears listings. If your SellerCloud product catalog already has the products in the Sears listings, this step is not necessary.
- Set Sears Shipping Method Mapping.
- Enabling automatic upload and download controls.
- Obtain a login, password and SellerID for the Sears seller portal - https://seller.marketplace.sears.com/SellerPortal/d/login.jsp. The Seller ID can be located on the Account Profile tab. See image below.
- In SellerCloud, enter your Sears username/password and Seller ID on Company Settings > Sears > General Settings.
- Generate an authorization key:
- In your Sears seller portal home page, open the drop down menu at the top right. Choose "Account Info".
- Scroll to the bottom and press Generate New Key.
- Copy and paste the authorization key into its field in SellerCloud on the Sears General Settings page.
Check the Enable Signature based authentication option.
- Set Store Location - In your Sears marketplace account, open the drop down menu at the top right. Choose "Fulfillment Locations".
- Locate the number related to your location and paste that into the "Store Location" field in your SellerCloud settings, as in image above.
Test credentials from the Action Menu and Save.
Disable item upload processing notifications - You will want to set the email notification preferences in your Sears account to prevent repeat emails that are sent every time SellerCloud interacts with Sears. Make sure that the box is unchecked.
- Log into your Sears account and going to Products > Download Catalog and click the link 'Download Published Catalog'. The 'Item ID' column is the unique identifier for products. Save the file in your directory as an xls.
- Import it via Add Product via Sears feature on the Inventory Menu in SellerCloud.
- If your SellerCloud product catalog already has the products in the Sears listings, this step is not necessary. However, sometimes the same product may have a different SKU identifier in Sears from SellerCloud. Please discuss the best practices for importing such SKUs with your SellerCloud account manager.
- Inventory control should be enabled when you are certain your inventory is accurate and your product have been enabled for Sears. Products that are disabled for sears with be updated with a zero quantity.
- Enable order download and tracking upload when you are ready to ship Sears orders. The order download for Sears only downloads open orders so there is no need to set any Order Download Limit date.