While SellerCloud sends automatic updates periodically for inventory, you can update a listing price, quantity, or other Amazon attributes manually as well.
Please note: This is no automatic feed for pricing updates. Pricing updates need to be done manually.
From the Amazon Properties page:
- Press Update Inventory on Amazon from the Action Menu.
- Press Update Amazon Price from the Action Menu.
- Press Post Product to Amazon(PartialUpdate) from the Action Menu when updating descriptions and other product attributes. When using this action Amazon will then only update information that is contained in the sent document (depending on whether you have editing permissions) but will not delete existing information that is not contained in the document. This is very important for customers who create their own ASINs on Amazon and therefore are more likely to have editing rights to the listing. Read more about Page Ownership and Page Detail Controls for Amazon here.
From the Manage Inventory page:
- Press Update Inventory on Channel from the Action Menu. On the following page, select Amazon and press Continue.
- Press Update Price on Channel from the Action Menu. On the following page, select Amazon and press Continue.
- The Launch on Channel Action (select Amazon and Continue) will send an update document for all other properties, but it may delete product information on Amazon that has not been included on the document. See above about Page Ownership.