Settlements are reports sent by a channel that contain information about order-related fees, commissions, and taxes.
Settlements imported automatically
The following channels include settlements in their feeds:
These are automatically imported into Sellercloud at regular intervals. To see these settlements, click Company > Toolbox > Settlements > enter date range and channel > click Search. Show me where.
Settlements imported manually
Other channels do not include settlements in their feeds, but you can manually import them into Sellercloud.
- Click Company > Toolbox > Settlement > Import Settlement > choose the channel from the Channel dropdown. Show me where.
- The next action to take depends on the chosen channel:
- Amazon, Best Buy, Overstock, and Sears - Choose file to upload
- eBay - Enter period
- Newegg - Enter settlement to/from dates
- Walmart Marketplace - Enter settlement ID
Reporting by settlement ID
You can run Sellercloud reports for a date range based on a Settlement ID. Currently, this filter works for Amazon/FBA, eBay, Newegg, and Walmart Marketplace settlements, and is available in the following reports:
- Settlement reports
- Transaction reports: