Please read first! The procedure for Sellercloud's Delta interface and the original interface are both shown below for your convenience.
You can integrate Cardknox, a payment gateway integration provider for in-store, online, or mobile transactions, with Sellercloud.
Using Cardknox requires signing up for a Merchant Account, after which they will either send the API credentials to Sellercloud Support to set them up, or they will email them to you.
- In Sellercloud, click Settings > Company Settings.
- In the company to connect, click Toolbox > Payment Settings:
- IN DELTA - In the Credit Card Payments panel, click the Edit icon > click Select/Edit Processor as below.
- IN ALPHA - Click CC Processor > select Cardknox > click Edit as below.
- Enter the keys from Sellercloud Support and save:
- IN DELTA - Select Cardknox > Enter the Transaction Key and iFields Key > Save Settings as below.
- IN ALPHA - Enter the Transaction Key and iFields Key > Save Settings as below.
- Choose the accepted cards and save:
- IN DELTA - Choose the cards to accept > click the Save checkmark as below.
- IN ALPHA - Choose the cards to accept > click Save Settings as below.