Product Images Overview
Import Images with File Upload
- Using the Bulk Update Products Tool
- Using the Import Product Images page under Inventory > Import Product Info. Download the template. Enter URL into the ImageID column. Use other columns to set image placement.
- Sample image URL
- The image path must be accessible to public view for SellerCloud to "pull' the image from the image path. A local PC or Network is typically closed to the public, so their image path should not be used. You can use an image-hosting solution, like Dropbox, to store and organize your images. Then copy the image URL from Dropbox.
- Sample Image URL from Dropbox, when 'public folder' is enabled on the Dropbox account: - https://dl.dropbox.com/u/<user id>/imagename.jpg
- Copy and paste the image path into your browser. If an image displays, the image path is acceptable.
Delete Images in Bulk
- Use the Import Product Images template.
- Populate the template.
- Under the _Action_ column enter the value DELETE.
- Save file and import.
Pull images URL via the SellerCloud API
You can pull the main image URL using the SellerCloud API service : GetAbbreviatedProductInfo
More information can be found on our API documentation.