, or DHL Express, is a European parcel and freight delivery provider that services international countries. DHL also provides delivery service from the US to international destinations. DHL does not
offer domestic delivery service within the US.
DHL should not be confused with DHL eCommerce
, which is a separate company that ships domestically within the US and internationally as well. (The two companies are owned by the same parent company, Deutsche Post DHL, but operate independently of each other.)
Configuring DHL in ShipBridge
- Contact DHL rep. for Web Service access credentials. They should provide a Site ID and site Password.
- In Shipbridge go to Menu > Options > DHL.
- Enter DHL account number and credentials.
- Check the Use DHL Web Services checkbox
- Continue with Label printer configuration and other settings option.