Please read first! For information on this function in Sellercloud's original interface, download this file.
You can create new matrices in bulk using a file import, or add products to an existing matrix using the same file import.
Importing a new variation configuration
- Click Catalog > Tools > Import Product Info > Import Product Variations.
- Select a File Type from the top right corner. Sellercloud supports TAB Delimited, CSV, and Excel.
- Populate the columns.
- In the ParentProductID column, enter the Variation Parent SKU. You must enter the parent SKU in every row that has a variation child of that parent. Important! The Variation Parent must exist in your Sellercloud catalog before importing.
- In the ProductID column, enter the product ID of the variation product. If the Product ID matches an existing SKU in your catalog, that SKU will be configured as a variation child. If the SKU does not exist, the import will create it and configure it as a variation child.
- In the remaining columns, enter the values of the dimensions associated with that variation. In the image below, there are two dimensions - Color and Size - and on the product rows are Red, Green, Small, and Large, respectively.
- Save the file and return to Sellercloud.
- Click to upload file > select file > Import.
Adding products to a variation
The easiest way to add products to an existing variation is to export the existing variation, and then import it with the updated products:
- Open Manage Catalog and search for the variation. You can do this by adding the custom filter Variations Variation Parent.
- Select the Variation Parent > Action Menu > Export Products (Catalog)...
- Click Variations from the dropdown > Export.
- Populate the columns as needed > return to Sellercloud.
- Access Catalog > Tools > Import Product Info > Import Product Variations.
- Click to upload file > Choose file > Import.