Applying Tax to Local Orders
- Tax rates are rounded to the third decimal place. For example 0.0775 would round to 0.078.
- The tax on the order can be cleared by clicking Edit Order and then Clear Tax.
- By default, all products will be taxed. However, you can set products to be tax exempt on the product home page by checking the Tax Exempt checkbox. This field can be bulk updated using the column header TaxExempt.
- POSBridge orders will be taxed based on the rate set in POSBridge.
- Stop Calculating Taxes for Website orders.
- Stop Calculating Taxes for LocalStore orders.
- Stop Calculating Taxes for WholeSale orders.