Applying Tax to Local Orders
- Tax rates are rounded to the third decimal place. For example 0.0775 would round to 0.078.
- The tax can be cleared on the order by editing the order and clicking Clear Tax.
- By default, all products will be taxed. However, you can set products to be tax exempt on the product home page by checking the Tax Exempt checkbox. Products can be bulk updated using the column header TaxExempt.
- POSBridge orders will be taxed based on the rate set in POSBridge.
- Stop Calculating Taxes for Website orders.
- Stop Calculating Taxes for LocalStore orders.
- Stop Calculating Taxes for WholeSale orders.