Initial Import of Amazon Listings
This procedure explains how to import the products of a customer who already listed them on Amazon This is particularly important during the initial set-up.
- Click Settings > Company Settings > Toolbox > Amazon Settings > Reports.
- Select Merchant Listing Reports from the drop-down menu.
- Click Request Report to generate the most current Active Listings report. When the Enable Amazon checkbox is enabled, Merchant Listing Reports are downloaded about every 4 hours.
- Upon generation, click Details at the far right of the job.
- Click Schedule auto create products and that job will be entered into the queue. This will bring in the SKU, ASIN, product name, price, condition, product description, and bullet points. If configured correctly, you can use the Get Info from Amazon action to retrieve shipping weights. Read more here.
- Inventory can be pulled from Amazon when client setting Set Inventory when creating local listing from Amazon Active Listing Inventory is enabled and Import Warehouse is set. Otherwise, set inventory using the Warehouse Inventory Import.