Initial Import of Amazon Listings
This page is to instruct how to import products of a customer who already listed them on Amazon This is particularly important during the initial set up.
- Settings > Company Settings > Toolbox > Amazon Settings > Reports
- Select Merchant Listing Reports from the drop-down menu.
- Click Request Report to generate the most current Active Listings report. When the Enable Amazon checkbox is enabled, Merchant Listing Reports are downloaded about every 4 hours.
- Upon generation, click Details at the far right of the job.
- Click Schedule auto create products and that job will entered into the queue. This will bring in the SKU, ASIN and product name, price, condition, product description, and bullet points. If configured correctly, you can use the Get Info from Amazon action to retrieve shipping weights. Read more about that here.
- Inventory can be pulled from Amazon when client setting Set Inventory when creating local listing from Amazon Active Listing Inventory is enabled and Import Warehouse is set. Otherwise, set inventory using the Warehouse Inventory Import.
Alternatively, enable the company setting Create Products from Amazon Listings. When enabled, active listings on amazon will import in SellerCloud catalog. The service to auto create runs every few hours.