Add a New Product via Channels
Add Product via Amazon
- Under Inventory, click Add Product from Amazon.
- Enter a UPC or keywords and click Search Amazon Products.
- Select listing(s) and press Add Selected Products.
- Edit the SKU if necessary and press Add Products.
- The Amazon Product Description will import into the Long Description on the product home page.
- Bullet points will import into the Bullet Point fields on the Amazon Properties page (not into the short description)
- Other information includes the Merchant SKU, ASIN, Amazon Condition and Condition Note, Amazon Price, Tax Code. Manufacturer, Brand, UPC etc...
Add Product via eBay
- Under Inventory, click Add Product from eBay.
- Enter an eBay Item Id or Keyword.
- To create the SKU with the custom label on eBay check the include ProductID/SKU of the Item.
- Press the Find Product button.
- Select a listing and press Add Selected Products.
- Enter a SKU or edit the SKU.
- Press Continue Add Products.
- The eBay Title, Images, Price, Ship Weight and Dimensions (if available) will import.
- eBay category and Item Specifics will be added from the listing.
- The entire eBay description (Product Description and Description template) will import under a new description field called "eBay Description (imported)". Because eBay bundles it all together, it really cannot be used a regular description.
- Shipping and Description templates will be created based on listing info and applied to a the product. This will occur even if you have default shipping and description templates.
Add Product Via Walmart Marketplace
- Go to https://developer.walmartlabs.com/io-docs.
- Press the Register button at the top right.
- Fill out the form to register for a product search API key. The website URL field must prefix with "http://" as in http://www.yoursite.com.
- You will be emailed an API key. (Check your spam folder if you do not see the email in your inbox.)
- Copy and paste the key in the Walmart Setting page > Product Search API Key field. Save.
- Under Inventory > Add Product Via Walmart Marketplace.
- Enter a keyword, or Walmart Item ID.
- Press Search.
- Select the product(s) you want to add, and press Add Selected Products.
- Give each product a ProductID .
- Press Create Products. The product will be created with descriptions, images etc.
Add Product Via JET
- Under Inventory go to Add Product Via Jet.
- When adding product via Jet there are 3 fields that needs to be set: company, JET Merchant SKU and ProductID to Create.
- The company selected should reflect the company that is integrated with the JET account that has the desired item listed. This is also where the new item in SellerCloud will be created.
- The JET Merchant SKU can be retrieved by the SKU the item has in your JET portal.
- The ProductID to Create is the SKU which will be created in SellerCloud to be associated with this product.