Listing on eBay Overview
A product must be ready for eBay to allow for posting on eBay. If a product does not have the proper eBay values and attributes, a red X will appear before actions can be completed. Hover over the X to reveal the error message.
SellerCloud supports Auction and Fixed Price listing formats.
- Navigate Product > Toolbox > eBay Properties.
- Get your products ready for eBay.
- To post a Fixed Price listing: Action Menu > List on eBay > Go.
- To post an auction: use the Listing Manager page.
- When the item lists, an eBay ID number will appear beneath the Action Menu.
- You can list multiple items from the Manage Inventory page by selecting Action Menu > Launch on eBay to post the items as a Fixed Price listing.
- When launching a kit, the component images can be sent together with the image on the kit parent. This is controlled by Client Settings > Post images on eBay for Kit Parent Product.
A list of all Ebay listing errors can be found here .
List of most common errors:
[Error] Variations Specifics and Item Specifics entered for a Multi-SKU item should be different.
The matrix dimension name is the same as one of the item specifics. To resolve this, change the matrix dimension name.
[Error] Portions of this listing cannot be revised if the item has bid or active Best Offers or is ending in 12 hours.
Error when revising the listing. The item has BestOffer option enabled in eBay but in SellerCloud "Best Offer Enabled" is not checked. To fix this enable the BestOffer or end the listing and relist it again.
[Error] The item cannot be listed or modified. The title and/or description may contain improper words, or the listing or seller may be in violation of eBay policy.
This can mean either one of the following: