Listing on eBay Overview
A product must be ready for eBay to allow for posting on eBay. If a product does not have the proper eBay values and attributes, a red X will appear before actions can be completed. Hover over the X to reveal the error message.
SellerCloud supports Auction and Fixed Price listing formats.
- Navigate Product > Toolbox > eBay Properties.
- Get your products ready for eBay.
- To post a Fixed Price listing: Action Menu > List on eBay > Go.
- To post an auction: use the Listing Manager page.
- When the item lists, an eBay ID number will appear beneath the Action Menu.
- You can list multiple items from the Manage Inventory page by selecting Action Menu > Launch on eBay to post the items as a Fixed Price listing.
- When launching a kit, the component images can be sent together with the image on the kit parent. This is controlled by Client Settings > Post images on eBay for Kit Parent Product.