Scheduling with Product Group Series
The following steps outline how to auction with a Product Group Series.
- Hover on the Inventory and scroll down to Product Group. Select Product Series from side menu.
- Click Create New Series.
- Select Company and Product Group. Read more about Product Group.
- Enter values into the remaining fields (explained below) and save.
- An Action Menu will appear where you can preview and generate listings.
- Listings Per Product – It's probably better to keep it low or even at 1. You don't want to compete against your own listing. Read about eBay's Duplicate Listing policy.
- Selling Format – Campaigns work in all three selling formats.
- Posting Interval - This feature capitalizes on the fact that eBay is more likely to display, for a search result, an auction ending in five minutes than one ending in five hours. By spacing the posting time, and by extension the ending time, you may influence eBay search results and sell more inventory from this product group.
- Listing Duration – duration of listing from the time product is posted.
- Start Date and Time – Date and Time of when posting begins.
- Enable Blackout Time – the time of day you do not want to sell your item. SellerCloud will not post any auctions during that time.
- Recurring – Selecting this option will enable SellerCloud to continually post your product at the set frequency until the set end date. Items that sell well should have a shorter recurring date. Setting frequency on 52 and selecting weeks will autolist the product every week for the whole year.Important Note: The Windows service "Product Group Auction Services" must be enabled in order to allow a recurring auction. This can be enabled by SellerCloud Support.
The Auction of any given item will continually post until the end date or until the inventory has sold out.