- Navigate Settings > Client Settings and activate client setting Enable FBA Reconciliation Page.
- Navigate Inventory > FBA Reconciliation.
- Press Search to return your FBA products. You can filter by Company, ProductID, ASIN, or FNSKU prior to pressing Search. Only Amazon Fulfilled product will be returned.
- Select the products and select Set Start Date from the action menu. The page will refresh with the "Start Date" and "Beg. Qty" fields now editable.
- Enter a start date and the qty at FBA at the start date. This will designate the date from when to start calculating the inventory sent and received.
- Press Save.
- The page will display the following data:
|Product identifiers||ProductID, Merchant SKU, ASIN, Product Name.|
|Beginning Qty||The quantity at FBA at the time of the Start Date.|
|Qty Shipped||The Qty that was shipped to FBA since the Start Date.|
|Received||The Qty FBA marks as received for that item since the Start Date.|
|Returns||Number of units for this SKU in the FBA Return Report.|
|Orders||Number of units for this SKU in the FBA Customer Shipment Sales report|
|Removals||Number of times this SKU shows in the FBA Removal Shipment Detail Report.|
|Reimbursed||Number of times this SKU showed in the FBA Reimbursement Report. Reimbursements occur when Amazon recognizes that your units were lost or damaged, and Amazon accepts responsibility for the loss. The item is removed from inventory and merchant is reimbursed.|
|Adjustments||This value is based on the FBA Inventory Adjustments Report column “quantity”. This report shows corrections and updates to your inventory in response to issues such as damage, loss, receiving discrepancies, inventory transfers, and so on. This column is not used in SellerCloud's reconciliation calculations. Read more about the Amazon Inventory Adjustment Report here.|
|Expected Inventory||The sum of: Beginning Qty + Shipped - ((Orders + Removals + Reimbursed) - Returns) = Expected Inventory|
|Actual|| Taken from the “afn-warehouse-quantity” column in the most recent FBA Manage Inventory Report. |
(afn-warehouse-quantity = (afn-fulfillable-quantity) + (afn-unsellable-quantity) + (afn-reserved-quantity).
|Discrepancy||Expected Inventory - Actual = Discrepancy|
Set Start Date in Bulk - Column Headers