Export Channel Missing Information
Please read first! This topic explains how to export missing channel information in Sellercloud's Delta interface. For instructions in SellerCloud's original interface, please download this file.
To help you prepare a product for posting on channels, you can export a file of required information that is missing from the product. You can then populate those values and import them into SellerCloud using a bulk update.
If all selected items are ready for the channel, no output file will be produced.
To export the products' missing information:
- Open the Manage Catalog page and select the products.
- Click Action Menu > Export Channel Missing Information.
- Choose a channel.
- Click Export to generate the queued job.
- Click the job link to monitor its progress.
- On the Queued Job, click Download output file when the job is completed.
- Open the file and populate the missing information, then save the file.
- Open the Manage Catalog page > Tools > Import Product Info.
- Click Select File > choose the saved file > Open.
- Click Upload. A queued job is scheduled; click the link to monitor it for completion.