Automate Evine Order Download and Tracking Upload
Company Settings > Toolbox > Evine General. Enable the following Evine settings to automate order processing.
- Enable Order Download
- Enable Order Functional Acknowledgement - Informs Evine that the order file has been received
- Enable Order Acknowledgement Accept - Informs Evine that the order will be shipped out
- Enable Order Fulfillment Upload - Automates tracking upload
- Enable Invoice Upload - Invoices Evine for each order
Evine Invoices/Packing Slips
As a fulfillment channel, where the customer is buying from Evine, the required packing slip must conform to Evine's formatting requirements.
With Evine orders, an Evine-formatted packing slip can (and should) print out for each order. This is done by default and requires no configuration. However, if "Per-channel Invoices" is enabled, you would need to configure the invoice as instructed here.
Evine Shipping Method Mapping
Company Settings > Toolbox > Evine > Shipping Method Mapping.
Cancelling a Evine Order
Evine order cancellation must be done on the Evine seller portal. After cancelling the order, set the order as "cancelled" in SellerCloud as well from the Manage Orders page. Orders import as charged with the payment on the order file. Update the order's P&L to ensure accurate profit and loss reporting.
Check Evine Availability And BackOrder
- On Evine orders there will be an option from the Action Menu > Check Evine Availability And BackOrder.
- You can confirm set available quantity, backorder quantity and the related dates.