DHL eCommerce Overview
DHLeCommerce through Endicia does not return shipping costs, so SellerCloud cannot add it to the orders automatically. To set the shipping cost on these orders, you must import it. For more information, see here.
- Customer opens account with DHL eCommerce.
- DHL eCommerce contacts Endicia to collaborate customer certification.
- Customer will be notified of exact time when to print a test label for DHL eCommerce. Endica will open access to DHL eCommerce for this short period to allow for testing. This can be done by printing a test label for a DHL eCommerce service through the label printer configuration on the USPS tab. If the services are not in the dropdown, go to Menu > Customize Interface > Shipping Services. Enable the appropriate DHL eCommerce services.
- Upon certification, Endicia will allow access to DHL eCommerce.
- On the USPS tab, enable the option Use DHL eCommerce via Endicia.
- Customer will contact DHL eCommerce for international service and will request to be approved for specific services.
- Go to Menu > Customize Interface > Shipping Service Tab. (Step1 ScreenShot)
- Select the services that are connected to your DHL eCommerce account (Step2 ScreenShot)
- When you are ready to print labels to send to DHL eCommerce for approval go to Menu > Options > USPS Tab.
- Select Label Printer Configuration. (Step4 ScreenShot)
- From the Select Service dropdown choose one DHL eCommerce service and press add. (Step5 ScreenShot)
- DHL eCommerce have changed their requirements, no longer will hard copies of the labels be sent for approval, instead you will be able to send a PDF version of the labels, Since ShipBridge does not (yet) have the ability to save a label to PDF, you will need to install if you do not have it already a PDF printer (i.e.: http://www.primopdf.com/).
- Select the printer > PrimoPDF Printer Type > 4x6 Label Format > PDF.
- Repeat Step 5 & 6 for each approved DHL eCommerce Int'l Service.
- Part of the certification process will require you to submit a manifest, therefore you will need to create one test order for each DHLGM Service.
- Load test orders into ShipBridge.
- Set the Carrier to a DHLGM service.
- Press Ship & Print. You will be prompted by the PDF printer to save the label. (DHL eCommerce International Test Label Screen Shot)
- Repeat Step 7 for each DHL eCommerce Int'l Service.
- After all labels have been printed you will now submit a Manifest . Open Menu > End of Day > Click on where it says DHL eCommerce International (Endicia Label Server) (Step8 ScreenShot)
- You will be asked if you want to continue and process the manifest file for all outstanding shipments. Press Yes.
- Manifest File will be submitted electronically to ELS, and we will display the ManifestID (ManifestID ScreenShot).