Walmart Marketplace Orders Overview
Automate Walmart Marketplace Order Download and Tracking Upload
- Navigate to Walmart Settings. These settings are per-company based.
- Enable setting Enable Order Download. Orders download approximately every 60 minutes.
- Enable setting Auto Acknowledge Orders. The auto acknowledgement will be based on inventory availability. If inventory is available then an "Accept" response will be generated. If not available a "Cancel" message be returned to Walmart.
- A user should never manually acknowledge and order directly on Walmart Marketplace.
Shipping a Walmart Marketplace Order
Walmart Auto Cancellation Policy
Walmart added an auto-cancellation policy that works as follows: If an order is open and marked unshipped for more than 10 days after the Estimated Ship Date, the order will be automatically cancelled.
SellerCloud will check the status of unshipped Walmart Marketplace Orders 10 days after their expected ship date. If the order has a cancelled status, the order status in SellerCloud will auto update to "Cancelled".
Cancel Walmart Marketplace Orders
- On the Order Detail page, select Cancel Order from the action menu. Press Go.
- That will take you to a page where you can confirm the cancellation and notify Walmart.
Refund a Walmart Order
- On the order detail page select Issue Refund from the Action Menu. Press Go.
- That action will take you to a page where you can confirm the amount being refunded. Line item refunds and partial refunds are allowed.
- Select a Refund reason. Press Continue.
- SellerCloud submits this refund information to Walmart, and also adjusts the payment status of the order.