Link PO To FBA Inbound
You can have the vendor ship your order directly to FBA Inbound (Amazon Fulfillment Center). The process combines creating a purchase order with FBA inbound shipment as outlined below.
- Create new PO.
- Add items to PO.
- Set your FBA warehouse as the receiving warehouse for this purchase order.
- Select Create FBA Shipment for Vendor from Action Menu.
- Enter the quantity that the vendor will ship to FBA.
- If the item on the PO is a merchant fulfilled product, you be able to select a Amazon fulfilled shadow/parent from the FBA Shipment SKU drop down, This will set the ProductID on the shipment to the SKU recognized by Amazon, while keeping the ProductID recognized by the vendor on the PO.
- Enter FBA Shipment SKU (FNSKU) if one is missing (this can be done later through the action menu on the FBA Shipment).
- Press Create/Update FBA shipment.
- Click on shipment link above the grid to go to FBA shipment.
- The Ship From Address will be the vendor's address on the vendor profile.
- Follow through the steps for managing the FBA Inbound Shipment (For more detailed information about FBA Inbound Shipments, click here.)
- Email PO to vendor. All relevant FBA info will be included in the email.
- You will receive notice when order is received by FBA – and system will automatically update the FBA shipment, the PO Status, and the inventory quantity in SellerCloud. Please Note: Because the items are being sent from your vendor directly to FBA, there should not be any movement history out of your warehouses.
After the FBA Inbound shipment has been previewed, the "Ship To" address on the purchase order will be set to the Amazon Fulfillment Center the shipment is being shipped. However, the "Ship To" address will only populate if the entire purchase order is being shipped to one Amazon Fulfillment Center.
Read here about creating a PO from an FBA Inbound Shipment.