FedEx Web Services
- Go to http://www.fedex.com/us/developer/
- Log in Username /Password.
- Click FedEx Web Services.
- Select Develop & Test Your Application.
- Click the Get Test Key located towards the bottom of this page.
- Register for the FedEx Test System Access by completing the contact information form.
- You will be given test credentials - Account #, API Key, and Meter #. You will receive the the Test API password via email.
- Open ShipBridge > Menu > Options > Carriers > FedEx tab.
- Enter the Test credentials into their fields.
- Uncheck the Use Production Server checkbox and click Generate Production Access Request Files that will appear to the right.
- Save the files. The files will include sample FedEx labels, with different files for the various FedEx shipping services.
- Go back to http://www.fedex.com/us/developer/
- Navigate Technical Resources > FedEx Web Services for Shipping > Move To Production.
- Click the Obtain Production Key at the bottom of the Move to Production page.
- Complete the registration for FedEx Web Services Production Access. Enter the client's real account number in both account fields, the production key, and test meter number.
- On the following screen will be the production Authentication Key and Meter Number. The new API password for production will be emailed to you.
- Send the Ground Labels to email@example.com. Send the express labels to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each file must be emailed together with the completed Label Cover Sheet (obtained from your FedEx rep, see attached sample at the bottom of this article).This step is very important, without it your credentials will not be active!
- You will receive a password via email once they verify that the request files we sent them are correct.
- Replace test credentials with the new credentials. Authentication Key = API Key.
- Check Use Production Server and click the Test Credentials button.
- Enter the FedEx API Credentials in the Rates tab, or press the button to copy them from the Carriers > FedEx tab.
Per Company Configuration
- On the FedEx tab, locate the Per-company configuration button.
- A list of your companies will be displayed. To enable this feature click on the checkbox Use Merchant-specific credentials for FedEx Web Services.
- Clicking the Edit button allows you to enter company specific credentials, Test or Clear them. If no credentials are selected, the default one will be used.
Attachments: New Fedex Label Cover Sheet