FedEx Web Services
- Go to http://www.fedex.com/us/developer/
- Log in Username /Password.
- Click FedEx Web Services.
- Select Develop & Test Your Application.
- Click the Get Test Key located towards the bottom of this page.
- Register for the FedEx Test System Access by completing the contact information form.
- You will be given test credentials - Account #, API Key, and Meter #. You will receive the the Test API password via email.
- Open ShipBridge > Menu > Options > FedEx tab.
- Enter the Test credentials into their fields.
- Uncheck the Use Production Server checkbox and click Generate Production Access Request Files that will appear to the right.
- Save the files. The files will include sample FedEx labels, with different files for the various FedEx shipping services.
- Go back to http://www.fedex.com/us/developer/
- Navigate Technical Resources > FedEx Web Services for Shipping > Move To Production.
- Click the Obtain Production Key at the bottom of the Move to Production page.
- Complete the registration for FedEx Web Services Production Access. Enter the client's real account number in both account fields, the production key, and test meter number.
- On the following screen will be the production Authentication Key and Meter Number. The new API password for production will be emailed to you.
- Send the Ground Labels to email@example.com. Send the express labels to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each file must be emailed together with the completed Label Cover Sheet (obtained from your FedEx rep, see attached sample).
- You will receive a password via email once they verify that the request files we sent them are correct.
- Replace test credentials with the new credentials. Authentication Key = API Key.
- Check Use Production Server and click the Test Credentials button.
- Enter the FedEx API Credentials in the Rates tab, or press the button to copy them from the Carriers > FedEx tab.
Per Company Configuration
- On the FedEx tab, locate the Per-company configuration button.
- A list of your companies will be displayed. To enable this feature click on the checkbox Use Merchant-specific credentials for FedEx Web Services.
- Clicking the Edit button allows you to enter company specific credentials, Test or Clear them. If no credentials are selected, the default one will be used.