There are 2 ways to remove orders from SellerCloud: Delete the order or Void it.
While deleting the orders may sound logical, most channels have an automated import feature that checks for the OrderSourceIDs and imports the order if the ID does not exist in SellerCloud. Unless there is an Order Date Limit set on the channel to prevent the order from re-importing into SellerCloud, deleted orders may reappear in our platform.
The best way to avoid this is to use the Void Order function. Voided orders remain in SellerCloud, but they do not show in order searches, cannot reserve inventory, do not count in reports calculations and do not get exported to ShipBridge. Voiding an order will not send any info to the channel or the customer.
- Any order can be Voided individually from the Action menu > Set as Void on the Order Management tab.
- To void orders in bulk first enable the client setting Allow Void Orders in bulk. List the orders in the Order Management tab, select them and Set as Void from the Action menu.
If you have a list of orders in some kind of sheet file and you want to select and update them in bulk:
- Copy the OrderID column. This is the internal Order ID used in SellerCloud.
- Click on Advanced search in the Order Management tab.
- Click on ID List. A new window will pop up.
- Paste the OrderID column in the text field. The IDs should be 1 per line, no spaces, no commas. There is a character limit for this field, it normally accepts 50-60 OrderIDs at once.
- Click on Continue. Only the selected OrderIDs will appear in the search. Select them and use the Set As Void function from the Action Menu.