You can remove orders from SellerCloud by deleting them or voiding them.
While deleting orders may sound logical, most channels have an automated import feature that checks for the Order Source IDs and imports the order if the ID does not exist in SellerCloud. This means that unless there is an Order Date Limit set on the channel to prevent the order from re-importing into SellerCloud, deleted orders may reappear in our platform.
The best way to avoid this is with the Void Order function. Voided orders stay in SellerCloud, but:
- They do not show in order searches
- Cannot reserve inventory
- Do not count in report calculations
- Do not get exported to ShipBridge
There are 3 ways to void an order:
- Individual order - You can voice any order individually from its Action Menu > Set as Void > Go
- Multiple orders - Enable the Client Setting Allow Void Orders in bulk, and on the Order Management page, select the orders > click the Action Menu's Set as Void > Go
- List of orders in a sheet file - To bulk-update the orders:
- Copy the Order ID column. This is the internal Order ID used in SellerCloud.
- Click Advanced Search in the Order Management tab.
- Click Order# List. A new window appears.
- Paste the Order ID column into the text field. IDs should be 1 per line, no spaces, no commas. There is a character limit for this field; normally, 50-60 Order IDs at once.
- Click Continue. Only the selected Order IDs will appear in the search.
- Select them and choose Action Menu Set As Void > Go.