Importing Tracking for Orders and DropShip POs Overview
- If OrderID is provided, then no need for OrderSource or OrderSourceOrderID or PO#.
- If PO# is provided, then OrderID, OrderSource or OrderSourceOrderID aren't needed.
- If both OrderID and PO# are not available, then you will need both OrderSource and OrderSourceOrderID.
- Any standard date/time format is acceptable (e.g. 7/12/2013 4:45 PM / July 12 2013 4:45 PM)
- The Carrier and Shipping method should match what is set in on the order in SellerCloud
- The Shipping Cost can be entered for to make sure the P&L is correct on the order.
- Warehouse Name can be entered to change the ShipFromWarehouse on the order, which determines which warehouse inventory is deducted from.
To schedule an automatic DropShip PO Tracking import:
- Settings > Toolbox >Scheduled Tasks.
- Select Import Order Tracking.
- Assign name to task.
- Enter Start time.
- Set recurrence.
- Enter FTP info.
- If using an custom plugin, select from drop-down.