ChannelMax Feed Configuration
1. Setup an FTP folder:
Configure ChannelMax to pull the file from your ftp account as described in http://www.channelmax.info/wiki/mediawiki-1.15.1/index.php5?title=Talk:Repricing#Data_feed_to_ChannelMAX_using_FTP
4. Configure SellerCloud Feed Settings
- The following fields are always included in the feed: sku, asin, maximum-selling-price, minimum-selling-price, map, fba.
- The following fields are controlled based off settings in the above image: condition, RepricingModelID, purchase-price, quantity, Sellingvenue. The Include in repricing column option must be enabled.
6. Enable Settings to Include Product in Feed:
- Enable CM Feeds (See above image)
- Use Stop Loss Price - Product > Toolbox > Amazon Properties
- Include in CM Feed - Product > Toolbox > Amazon Properties
Bulk Update Channel Max Products
- IncludeInCMFeed - (True or False)
- UseStopLossPrice - (True or False)
- StopLossPrice - (dollar value)
- AmazonPrice - (dollar value)
- ASIN - (text)