On this page you can set defaults for printing product labels. Selections can be made on the product level as well.
- Print Method - Default or special plugin. When selecting
Plugin, the plugin can then be selected from the dropdown underneath.
- Format - when using the Default print method choose from :
- SKU - prints SKU and barcode
- UPC - prints UPC and barcode
- ASIN - prints ASIN and barcode
- FNSKU - Prints FNSK and barcode
- Detailed - Prints SKU, UPC, Brand, and Model # with barcode
containing all info.
- Label_Paper - Prints SKU only
- Print Settings - Auto Show or Auto Print after searching for
the product on the Products tab.
- Default Printer - For product labels only.
- Quantity - Sets the default of how many product
lables to print - either to match the amount currently in stock, or to default
to 0. Defaulting to zero will set require you to select a custom amount on each