To DropShip on a case by case basis:
- Orders > Manage Orders > Order Detail page, select Manage DropShip from the Action Menu.
- Select a vendor, enter Vendor OrderID (if enabled in Client Settings), and click Request DropShip.
- After the status updates, click on the link to Send PO to Vendor.
- Review the email template and click Send PO via Email.
- Once the vendor sends confirmation, you can update the order's status to reflect the order's current DropShip status.
- When the status is updated to Processed, enter the tracking number and shipping data. The order's status at the order source (Amazon, eBay etc...) will update and the tracking number will be posted.
- Enable the client setting Enable Preship Confirm. Then click Set Pre-ship Confirm on the Action Menu of the order.
- To automatically update the OrderSource without the tracking number, enable the client setting Mark Order for PreShip Confirmed when DropShipped (Enable Preship Confirm must be enabled).
- To prevent the OrderSource from being updated again when the tracking number is entered into SellerCloud, enable the client setting Mark SrcUpdatedForShipping instead of srcUpdatedForPreShipping.
- Open the Manage Orders page and select all orders you want to DropShip.
- Open the action menu, click on DropShip Requested, and click GO.
- On the following page you'll see a list of all selected orders. Select vendors, enter the vendor OrderID (if enabled in Client Settings), and click Request DropShip.
- After the status is updated, click the tab that says Click here to send Purchase Order to Vendor.
- On the following page, select an email template from the drop-down menu and click Send Purchase order to vendor.
- Select a file export type from the drop down menu on the DropShip Preferences page (please read the sub-page DropShip Configuration for more information). You will need to contact SellerCloud Support to verify which file meets yours requirements. If none is available, SellerCloud developers can create an export format that meets your needs.
To automatically mark certain products/orders as Pending DropShip:
- Inventory > Product > Toolbox > Shipping Preferences, select Ship from Vendor or Manufacturer in the DropShip mode field. The order will only attain a DropShip pending status, which will prevent it from going into ShipBridge. It will have to be dropshipped manually.
- If you want to DropShip only when you do not have the item in stock, check the Mark order as Pending DropShip only if inventory not available option.