Products can be posted directly from SellerCloud to create listings on Houzz. The products are uploaded to to an FTP supplied by Houzz through a product export plugin. There is no Houzz Properties page. Rather, required fields must be populated on the product home page and in custom columns. The plugin can be set up to run on schedule. However, unless you are constantly updating products, the task should not be constantly run, as it exports all product information needlessly.
Please note that there is a separate plugin that can be used to update inventory and price with a scheduled task.
List products to Houzz.
Read more about listing guidelines for Houzz here
- Complete the following required standard fields located on the product home page:
Create custom column that correspond to the remaining required fields and populate.
- Description - Long description
- UPC (if it exists)
- Price - Site Price
- Product dimensions - the Product Width/Height/Length fields
- Shipping dimensions - Ship Width/Height/Length fields
- Image requirements - All images must be clear and high resolution and a minimum of 400x400 pixels. Images cannot contain watermarks, logos, landmarks, or people. Each product must have at least 1 image representing the product by itself on a white background and 1 image representing the product in a room or related space.
Create a saved search that includes products you want to post to Houzz.Create a scheduled task for product exports. Select the Houzz product export plugin and select the saved search created for Houzz.Enter the Houzz FTP information.Enable the task and save. The task will pick up the product and post them to Houzz. As stated earlier you may not want to run the task continuously. You can leave the task not enabled, and execute it manually from the main scheduled task page.
- Category - CATEGORY
- Style - STYLE
- Shipping costs - STANDARD_SHIPPING and EXPEDITED_SHIPPING
- Lead time to ship - LEADTIMEMIN and LEADTIMEMAX
- Variations dimensions (if applicable) - COLOR, SIZE and MATERIALS