Create Listings on Houzz
List products to Houzz
- Complete the following required standard fields located on the product home page:
- Description - Long description
- UPC (if it exists)
- Price - Site Price
- Product dimensions - the Product Width/Height/Length fields
- Shipping dimensions - Ship Width/Height/Length fields
- Image requirements - All images must be clear and high resolution and a minimum of 400x400 pixels. Images cannot contain watermarks, logos, landmarks, or people. Each product must have at least 1 image representing the product by itself on a white background and 1 image representing the product in a room or related space.
- Category - CATEGORY
- Style - STYLE
- Shipping costs - STANDARD_SHIPPING and EXPEDITED_SHIPPING
- Lead time to ship - LEADTIMEMIN and LEADTIMEMAX
- Variations dimensions (if applicable) - COLOR, SIZE, and MATERIALS
Posting Products to Houzz via API
In order to post a product via Houzz API, certain requirements has to be met.
- Houzz Product ID - assigned by Houzz
- MerchantSKU - Merchant SKU for the product.
- Product Title - Title used by Houzz.
- Product Description - Product description for Houzz.
- Manufacturer - Manufacturer, can be copied from the Product Summary.
- UPC - Some product categories may not require the UPS. Enable the checkbox in such cases.
- MPN - Manufacturer part number
- Category - Houzz categories have unique ID. Download this file to check the related category.
- Style - required field, choose an option from the dropdown.
- Price related settings - similar to other channels. Default values can be used.
- Key Words (optional) - limited to 300 characters maximum.
- Primary Material, Designer/Artist (optional) - optional fields that can provide more info about the product.
- Country of Origin - Select from the dropdown.