Listing on Amazon
Post Individually from Amazon Properties page
- Open Product > Toolbox > Amazon Properties. Select Post to Amazon (Existing Catalog) from the Action Menu. (Recommended)
- Alternatively, Product > Toolbox > Amazon Properties. Select Post to Amazon (Partial Update) from the Action Menu.
- Alternatively, Product > Toolbox > Amazon Properties. Check the Amazon Enabled box and select Post to Amazon. See below for explanation of two options.
- Select products, open Action Menu again and select Launch to Amazon Catalog and Go.
- Alternatively, select products, open Action Menu again and select Launch to Channel and Go. Select Amazon and press Continue. See below for explanation of two options.
Explanation of the Listing Options
- Launch to Amazon Catalog from Manage Inventory page and Post to Amazon (Existing Catalog) from Amazon Properties page. This action will post the items on Amazon but uploaded document will only contain the following minimal information that only affects your product, not the entire listing:ProductID
- Condition Type
- Condition Note
- Fulfillment Latency
- Launch to Channel from Manage Inventory page and Post to Amazon from Amazon Properties page. Sends the following info:
- Title/Brand/Bullet Points/Package Dimensions/Manufacturer/MfrPartNumber (Description)
This action will generate a complete update file. This means that any information included or information not included in the feed may replace or delete product information that has been entered on the listing by other sellers depending on whether you have page detail control. Read more about Page Ownership and Page Detail Controls for Amazon here. It will, however, delete product information in your SellerCentral account that you have may have entered on the product details (for example, if you created the listing through Seller Central and only afterward brought it into SellerCloud).
- Post to Amazon (Partial Update) sends the following:
- Title/Brand/Bullet Points/Package Dimensions.Manufacturer/MfrPartNumber (Description)
This feed is sent with as PartialUpdate which means it only updates the information that is sent. Data which is not included in the feed will not be overwritten (i.e. UPC)
Some products that you want to post on Amazon may be new to the channel and require a new ASINs to be created. For example, this happens often for handmade or private label items that are not sold by other merchants. SellerCloud offers a functionality that lists the product directly to Amazon and creates a new ASIN. More detailed info can be found here.
Read for options regarding updating existing products in your Amazon catalog here.