Restricting Inventory Sent to Channels
SellerCloud offers a variety of ways to control or reserve your inventory per channel. You can choose the feature that best fits your workflow. Most of these options can assist in preventing overselling, especially when selling fast-moving items on multiple marketplaces.
- Safety Quantity - This will set a specific quantity that will not be sent to the channel. It can be set per channel or per product.
- Inventory percentage per channel.
- Maximum Quantity - This can be set on company and product level.
- Fixed Price Quantity - Is avaiable for some channels like eBay, and is similar to Maximum Quantity.
- Custom Inventory Calculations - These can handle more complex inventory calculations, and can be requested and built by our developers.
Another option exists to import ordered quantity from Amazon and eBay before the orders are imported. See more information here.