Restricting Inventory Sent to Channels
SellerCloud offers a variety of ways to control or reserve your inventory per channel. You can choose the feature that best fits your workflow. Most of these options can assist in preventing overselling, especially when selling fast-moving items on multiple marketplaces.
- Using Safety Quantity. This will set a specific quantity that will not be sent to the channel. It can be set per channel or per product.
- Using Inventory percentage per channel.
- Setting Maximum Quantity. This can be set on company and product level.
- Setting Fixed Price Quantity for some channels like eBay. This is similar to the Maximum Quantity.
- More complicated inventory calculations can be handled by Custom Inventory Calculations, which can be requested and built by our developers.
Additionally, there is an option to import ordered quantity from Amazon and eBay before the orders are imported. See more information here.