- Enable client setting Enable Multiple Shipping packages.
- Open the menu tab and Enable Multi-Package Support. (setting will remain enabled until disabled)
- From the Order Grid - select the order you wish to divide into multiple packages. Continue with 5 below.
- From the Scan and Ship window - after scanning the products, press the Edit Packages button. Continue with 6 below
- Right-click and select Edit Packages from the drop-down.
- Add packages by clicking on the green "Add” icon at the top right corner of the Edit Package window.
- Move Items - Split your items into separate packages by dragging and dropping them into the appropriate package.
- Move Units - To split units from a single item, right click on the item and click on the pop up Move units to another package. A window will pop up to select amounts of units to move. Select a package number or create a new one. Then click Move.
- Click Save.