Sell on Back Market
Backmarket.com is a channel that mainly sells refurbished Apple goods in addition to a wide range of other electronics.
The connection with the marketplace uses FTP and is set up via a plug-in, so the orders will import as a website.
To set up:
- Back Market will provide your FTP credentials for the connection.
- Go to Client Settings > select Enable Custom Company Settings > Save.
- Go to Toolbox > Custom Settings (under the company that will hold the orders) > create the following custom setting:USE_AMAZON_PRICE (the data type is Boolean) - If set to true and Amazon price is greater than 0, it will use that instead of the Back Market price custom column
- The Backmarket plugin will require 3 custom columns (added by your system administrator or by SellerCloud Support):
- BACKMARKET_SKU - This is a custom product column.
- BACKMARKET_PRICE - This is a custom product column of the data type "decimal." Note: A value is required, and that value must be greater than zero for the plugin to properly update the SKU listing. Do not enter a price of zero.
- BACKMARKET_NEWSTATE - This is a custom order column.
- A scheduled task must be set up for each of these plugins:
- Inventory Export: Plugin is named "DX Backmarket Product Export"
- Order Import: Plugin is named "DX Backmarket Order Import"
- Tracking Export: Plugin is named "DX Backmarket Tracking Export"