Sell on Back Market
Backmarket.com is a channel that sells mostly refurbished Apple goods but other electronic devices as well. The connection is with the marketplace using FTP. It is set up via plug-in so the orders will import as website. It is suggested you set up a company for Back Market to distinguish the orders
- Back Market will provide you with FTP credentials for the connection.
- If you have never used custom company settings before, enable the client setting Enable Custom Company Settings.
- Navigate to Toolbox > Custom Settings (under the company that will hold the orders) and create the following settings:
- USE_AMAZON_PRICE (type: bool) - If set to true and the Amazon price is greater than 0, it will use that instead of the backmarket price custom column.
- The plugin also requires three custom columns to be created:
- BACKMARKET_SKU (product custom column)
- BACKMARKET_PRICE (product custom column, type: decimal)
- BACKMARKET_NEWSTATE (order custom column)
- A scheduled task will need to be set up for each of the plugins:
- Inventory Export: Plugin is named "DX Backmarket Product Export"
- Order Import: Plugin is named "DX Backmarket Order Import"
- Tracking Export: Plugin is named "DX Backmarket Tracking Export"