Sell on Back Market
Backmarket.com is a channel that mainly sells refurbished Apple goods in addition to a wide range of other electronics.
The connection with the marketplace uses FTP, and it is set up via a plug-in so the orders will import as a website. It is recommended that you set up a company for Back Market to distinguish the orders.
- Back Market provides your FTP credentials for the connection.
- Go to Client Settings > select Enable Custom Company Settings and Save.
- Go to Toolbox > Custom Settings (under the company that will hold the orders) > create the following setting:
USE_AMAZON_PRICE (type: bool) - If set to true and the Amazon price is greater than 0, it will use that instead of the Back Market price custom column
- The plugin also requires the creation of 3 custom columns:
BACKMARKET_SKU (product custom column)
BACKMARKET_PRICE (product custom column, type: decimal)
BACKMARKET_NEWSTATE (order custom column)
- A scheduled task must be set up for each of the plugins:
- Inventory Export: Plugin is named "DX Backmarket Product Export"
- Order Import: Plugin is named "DX Backmarket Order Import"
- Tracking Export: Plugin is named "DX Backmarket Tracking Export"