Batch Print Labels to PDF
The feature to batch-print to PDF lets you generate multiple labels and save them to one PDF file on your PC.
- Click Menu > Options > Batches tab.
- Click Save labels to a single batch PDF file - This will save a batch print to a regular PDF file.
- Prepare for thermal printing - When selected with the setting above, the file will be saved in a format compatible with a thermal printer as a 4 x 6 label (see Step #5 below).
- Auto-open after Saving - When selected, the file will automatically open for review and printing.
- Click Save.
- Ship your order using the Process Batches option to generate and save a single PDF file.
- When printing the labels to a thermal printer (as configured above), you may need to select the option "Fit" on the printer dialog page under the sizing options.
Batch printing half-label / half-invoices to PDF
- Click Menu > Options > Batches tab > check Save labels to a single batch PDF file AND Print label and invoice on half page on single PDF file > click Save.
- Click Menu > Options > Invoice tab > check Print API label/invoice on half page > Save.