Downloading a Variation Listing from eBay
When downloading a variation listing from eBay into SellerCloud, you must assign a custom label for each variation. Follow the directions below to create a variation listing on eBay and pick up from adding the SKU or Custom Label for each variation:
- On the Create Listing page, expand the List multiple variations of your item. You must be in the Advanced Listing Tool mode.
- Click Create variations.
- Add variation details and click Continue.
- Add item specifics and click Continue.
- Click Add SKU for your item.
- Enter a Parent custom label and click ADD. eBay will generate a custom label for each variation, but you can edit those suggested labels manually.
- Continue with photos, etc.
When importing your eBay listings, the variation will be configured as an n-Matrix.