The channel warehouse page can be accessed from your company Toolbox > Channel Warehouse. These settings allow you to set a specific warehouse for each channel, which will affect a variety of things, outlined below.
- If no warehouse is selected, the inventory will be deducted from the Default Warehouse (set in the client settings), even if there are no available quantities inside.
- When a warehouse is set on a channel, the ShipFrom warehouse on all orders for that channel will default to this warehouse. Typically in SellerCloud, all orders will have a ShipFrom warehouse of your default warehouse. Quantity will always deduct from the ShipFrom warehouse, regardless of the current quantity in that warehouse. Note: Other settings and customization like post-order plugins may affect the ShipFrom warehouse set on an order.
- The checkbox Restrict Inventory Usage means that the selected warehouse will be the only warehouse whose inventory is sent to the channel. More info can be found here.
- The Inventory Percentage tab can be enabled by client setting Enable Channel Inventory By Percentage. This can be used to determine how much of the inventory in this warehouse is sent to the channel. This is a very useful tool when you want to prevent overselling. More info can be found here.
- In order to have FBA inventory imported into SellerCloud for you company, you need to set the FBA Warehouse for the FBA channel on this page. More info can be found here.