Schedule eBay Auctions Overview
SellerCloud can schedule eBay auctions for a future time. While doing this on eBay directly will incur a charge, scheduling on SellerCloud will automatically post auctions at the scheduled time for free!
Posting auctions individually
To post an auction manually for an individual product:
- Open the particular product's Toolbox and click eBay Listing Manager.
- Click Add New Listing.
- Select an existing title or create a new one, and click Create New Listing.
- On the eBay Posting page, click the Auction option at the top right and select duration.
- On the bottom right corner, click Schedule Posting and set a date and time.
- To get the item to get listed on eBay now, click Post to eBay.
- After the item is successfully posted on eBay, it will receive an eBay Listing ID on the top left corner. Clicking the ID will open the eBay page. (In the image below, the listing has a temporary ID, which is assigned to the listing until it is posted.)
Posting auctions in bulk
See these topics to learn how to schedule auctions in bulk for multiple products: