Sell on Zulily
Integrating with Zulily
SellerCloud's integration is comprised of a manual order import and tracking export. Zulily does not offer FTP file sharing, so the files will need to be transferred manually.
If you have integrated a website with SellerCloud (other than a Magento website), create a separate company for Zulily. This is because, with a particular Zulily plugin, orders will import as "Website" orders, so you will want to separate them from your regular Website. A different plugin imports the orders as "Wholesale". You do not need to create shadows, as inventory is not updated from SellerCloud with inventory feeds.
A Zulily Order Import plugin will be placed on your server by SellerCloud Support. This plugin may need to be customized for individual clients, which may incur customization charges.
- Navigate Orders > Import Orders.
- Select the company under which you are importing the orders.
- Select Website/Plugin from the "Type" dropdown.
- Select the Zulily plugin.
- Choose the order file and import.
- Orders import under customer name - Zulily@sellercloud.com. The Order can be set as paid or left unpaid depending on which plugin is used. If left unpaid, you need to allow shipping for unpaid orders. Read more here.
A Zulily Order Export plugin will be placed on your server by SellerCloud Support. This plugin may need to be customized for individual clients, which may incur customization charges.
- Select the orders from the Manage Orders grid.
- Select Export Orders from the action menu and press Go, or simply click on the export icon at the top right of the grid.
- Select the Zulily Tracking export plugin. Press Export.
- A Job will be entered in the Queue. When completed, you can download the export file and upload manually to Zulily.
- Alternatively, you can create a scheduled task to automatically export Zulily orders that have been shipped. Read more about scheduled tasks here.