The company toolbox contains all settings related ONLY to this company.
Most notable options:
- Channel Integrations - all credentials and settings for different integrations can be set here
- Custom Comapany Settings - Some plugins and channels may require additional settings to be entered. The Custom Settings menu is available if you enable the Client Setting: Enable Custom Company Settings.
- Channel Warehouse - Allows you to set specific warehouses per channel or restrict them. Best explained in this article.
- Invoice Settings - You can set how the generic invoices look or use a specified plugin. More info here.
- Email settings - Set your default email here. Any emails sent from SellerCloud will have this email set as sender. More info here.
- Payment Settings - Here you can set Credit Card processors and PayPal.
- Product Defaults - Here you can set different type of plugins that will make automated actions to your products/orders via plugins.
- Product Feeds - Reprices like ChannelMax and AppEagle can be set here. Check the info here.
- Return Settings - default return settings for this company. Some channels have separated settings for them.
- Scheduled Tasks - There are a lot of automated tasks you can run from here. Some work as channel integrations, others as reports. etc. More info can be found here.
- Website - integrated websites have their settings here.
- Vendors - You can set your vendors here per company. More info here.
There is a client setting that enables if the ToolBox is always displayed or not: Always show company settings left menu