Getting Info From Walmart
Walmart Marketplace offers a functionality to pull product info similar to the one offered by Amazon. This only works for products that already have active listing on Walmart Marketplace. Once the item has Walmart Product ItemID assigned by Walmart this functionality can be used from the Walmart Marketplace Product Page selecting Get Info from Walmart from the Action Menu.
In order to use this feature complete the registration required by Walmart:
- Go to https://developer.walmartlabs.com/io-docs.
- Press the Register button at the top right.
- Fill out the form to register for a product search API key. The website URL field must prefix with "http://" as in http://www.yoursite.com.
- You will be emailed an API key. (Check your spam folder if you do not see the email in your inbox.)
- Copy and paste the key into your company> Toolbox >Walmart Setting page > Product Search API Key field. Save.
Q: What info is pulled when using Get Info from Walmart?
A: List of properties included:
Q: What listing will the information come in from?
A: The information will come in from the listing associated with the item. This is indicated by the Walmart Product ID (appears under field "WPID" on the top of the Walmart properties page). If your item is not yet posted or does not have a listing ID associated with it, you will need to bulk update the WPID using the column header "WalmartAPIWPID" and entering the listing ID of the listing you would like to get info from for your item.