Create a New SKU Manually
How to manually create a new SKU in SellerCloud:
- Navigate to the Inventory tab and select Add New Product.
- Select the Company and Product Name (Product Name can be changed later)
- Type in the Product SKU or click the button to generate a new one.
- Avoid using blank spaces in the Product SKU, as this may lead to errors with some channels.
- Once the product has history with channels and warehouses it is very hard to change it.
- If you have Product Types set, select the one applicable. More information about Product Types can be found here.
- Add Product Notes (not mandatory).
Once created, the SKU becomes Active and can be listed on channels and added to orders, purchase orders, and warehouses. More product details can be set on the Product Summary Page. More information about this can be found here.
Products can also be added via channels. More information about this feature can be found here.