Generating a Picklist
- From the Manage Orders page select desired orders. Use the filters to generate picklists efficiently. See example below.
- Select Generate Picklist from the Action Menu and press GO.
- Select a warehouse when picklist generation by warehouse is enabled. See above.
- The Picklist will enter a job queue. (This action can also be done from an order detail page.)
- Navigate to the picklist by clicking on the displayed job link or by clicking the Manage Picklists button to find and manage your picklists.
- View the picklist by clicking on the Show Picklist hyperlink.
- See below the explanation of picklists.
- Export to a PDF or Excel from the action menu. Export options include picklists with product images.
Orders with shadow products will have the parent products in the picklist. Similarly, kit products will have their child components in the picklist.
- Product Name
- Qty - Quantity of units to pick to fill selected orders.
- Location - Location of item in Warehouse (if set on the product home page)
- Package - Shipping package type (if set on the product's Shipping Preference page.)
- Inventory - The available quantity you have on hand to pick: Aggregate + Unshipped = Inventory. This is not necessarily the total physical qty.
- Replacement SKU
- Replacement SKU LOC
- Inventory: As noted above - Aggregate + Unshipped = Inventory
- All - will display all items regardless if there is inventory to fill the orders.
- Available - filters to display products and pick quantity that can fill orders completely. For example, if "Item A" has a quantity of 5 and the picklist has 1 order for 6 units of that product, "Item A" will not display when the "Available" filter has been selected. If there are 2 orders for 3 units (2 x 3 = 6) then "Item A" will display in the grid with a pick quantity of 3 only, because there isn't enough quantity to fill the 2nd order. Older orders will take precedence over newer orders.
- Not Available - filters to display products and pick qty. without enough inventory to fill the orders. For example, if "Item A" has a quantity of 5 and the picklist has an 1 order for 6 units of that product, "Item A" will display when the "Not Available" filter has been selected. If there are 2 orders then "Item A" will display in the grid with a pick quantity of the unfillable quantity. Older orders will take precedence over newer orders.
- All - Known and Unknown SKUs
- Known - filters to display only products that have a ProductID in SellerCloud.
- Unknown - filters to display SKUs that don't have a corresponding Product record. This can happen if orders are imported from somewhere for products that SellerCloud isn't aware of.
- All - displays both single and multi item orders.
- Single Item - filters products that are in single item orders - one unit of one SKU. Read more here.
- Multi Item - filters products that are in Multi Item orders - more than one unit of the same SKU or multiple skus in one order. Read more here. Please note that kit items are Multi Item orders and can be affected by the "Kit Items" filter
- Kit Items
- All - displays both kit and not kit items
- Kit Items - displays only kit items. Please note that kit items are Multi Item orders and can be affected by the "Items" filter
- Not Kit Items - displays only non-kit items.
Generate Filtered Picklists
Picklists can be used to prevent double-shipping orders in ShipBridge.
- In ShipBridge, navigate Menu > Options > Shipping Tab. Enable setting Only allow shipping of orders loaded from picklists.
- Generate a picklist for orders in SellerCloud.
- In ShipBridge, Enter the picklist ID in the picklist filter. You may need to enable the filter under Menu > Customize Interface > Filters tab.
- Select the items in the picklist and press Load Selected.
- Press OK to load orders.