- Allow Wholesale orders to ship without payment - per customer
- Profit and Loss - Client Setting - Consider WholeSale Order as Paid when calculating P&L
- Client Setting - Default WholeSale Warehouse when creating new order - sets the warehouse from which to deduct inventory when creating wholesale orders.
- Client Setting - Allow to create over Credit Limit WholeSale orders.
- Client Setting - Stop Calculating Taxes for WholeSale orders.
- Client Setting - Consider item Cost Rebates for Wholesale Customers.
- Client Setting - Enable Wholesale Options in Manage Orders Action Menu - Adds the actions: Set As Quote, Add to Credit Memo, Generate Statement of Accounts*
- Add to Credit Memo - adds the products to Credit Memo - used when returning merchandise to the vendor.
Set As Quote - Sets the order as Quote Order. Quote Orders cannot be shipped and do not reserve inventory.
- Apply payment to wholesale orders in bulk - Receive check payment to be applied to multiple orders.
- Import orders - Import wholesale orders with file upload.
* Generate Statement of Accounts- This report can be used to see the Invoice and Payment activity on a customer during a specific time period, resulting in an ending balance. It can also be used as an A/R Aging Report to keep track and to remind a customer of sales on credit that have not yet been paid for. Once enabled, you can create a search from Manage Orders, select the relevant orders and then from the Action Menu you can select either Generate Statement of Account (PDF) to create in PDF format or Generate Statement of Account (Excel) to create in Excel format.