The workflow for wholesale orders is as follows:
- Allow wholesale orders to ship without payment. This is done on a customer-by-customer basis.
- Enable the following Client Settings:
- Default WholeSale Warehouse when creating new order - Sets the warehouse from which to deduct inventory when creating wholesale orders
- Allow to create over Credit Limit WholeSale orders
- Stop Calculating Taxes for WholeSale orders
- Consider item Cost Rebates for Wholesale Customers
- Enable Wholesale Options in Manage Orders Action Menu - This setting adds the following Action Menu functions:
- Set As Quote - Sets the order as a Quote Order (cannot be shipped and does not reserve inventory).
- Add to Credit Memo - Adds the products to a Credit Memo. This is used when returning merchandise to the vendor.
- Generate Statement of Accounts - Use this report to see the Invoice and Payment activity on a customer during a specific time period, resulting in an ending balance. Once enabled, you can create a search from Manage Orders, select the relevant orders and select either Generate Statement of Account (PDF) to create in PDF format or Generate Statement of Account (Excel) to create in Excel format. See the Statement of Account topic.
- Apply payment to wholesale orders in bulk - Receive a check payment to be applied to multiple orders.
- Import orders - Import wholesale orders with a file upload.